It covers the loss or damage to during the movement of the cargo from one port or country to another. The conveyance can be by Sea, Air or Land. Either the buyer or the seller can purchase the Marine Cargo insurance depending on your sales contract which most commonly is Free On Board (FOB), Cost and Freight (C&F) or Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF).
Inland Transit insurance provides coverage against loss or damage by accident 
on product coverage and tariff   
Online Enquiry
Head Office
Download App.
Find our agents